I wanted to make a shaker card for a masculine birthday card and decided to use the Simon Says Stamp Tri Square Die and cut it twice from a rectangle of Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock. I then die cut the rectangle from Simon Says Stamp Bundles of Stitched Shapes. A rectangle of acetate was cut 1/8” smaller than the die cut rectangle and adhered to the back with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. Next 3M ½” Foam Tape was added to the back of the panel creating six different wells around the six square openings.
Three cupcakes from the Silhouette Designs File by Alaa’ K called Yummy Cupcake Set were sized so they would fit in a square opening and then print and cut the using the Silhouette Cameo.
The rectangle was placed on the front of an A2 top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock to determine where to stamp the sentiment for Simon Says Stamp Square Sayings with Hero Hues India Ink Black. Sequins from Neat & Tangled Starry Night were piled in the appropriate locations and then the card front was adhered cardbase using Ranger Multi Medium Matte. The three cupcakes were adhered to the remaining three square opening with Ranger Multi Medium Matte. To add a little more added interest Martha Stewart Turquois Confetti were scattered on the front of the card front and adhered with the same Multi Medium Matte glue and the card was done.
- Silhouette Alaa’ K Yummy Cupcake Set
- Simon Says Stamp Square Sayings
- Simon Says Stamp Tri Square Die
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
- 3M ½” Foam Tape (Doubled)
- Neat & Tangled Starry Night Sequin Mix
- Martha Stewart Turquois Confetti
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# White Cardstock
- Apollo Plain Transparency Film
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Hero Hues India Ink Black