I recently purchased Altenew’s Ditsy Prints. I thought it would make a great background for some of their larger flowers, however, this time I decided to stamp the image multiple times on a rectangle of Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and love the way it turned out. There are a lot of different layers to the set, but they are fairly easy to line up.
Once the stamping was complete I had the center of the rectangle that was open for a sentiment, but I wanted to do something that would draw the eye into the panel. I decided to use Simon Says Stamp A2 Thin Frames and have it be out of gold mirror cardstock. Love the way that turned out. I added a mat of the same mirror cardstock behind the rectangle, added some fun foam for dimension and the card was done.
- Altenew Ditsy Print
- Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
- Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
- Altenew Inks: Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen
- Simon Says Stamp A2 Thin Frames
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangles
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Be Creative Double Sided Tape ¼”
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Darice Sticky Back Foam