When I am creating masculine birthday cards I try and find neutral images, cupcakes, cakes, balloons, candles, and manly images. Who doesn’t like cupcakes for their birthday. I really like the color palette used for this card and once I was done stamping I rummaged through my patterned paper and found the perfect match.
I stamped the images with Gina K. Designs ink onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock. Once the stamping was done I found the perfect paper in Lawn Fawn’s Perfectly Plaid Chill 6 x 6 paper pack.
- CZ Designs Birthday Palooza
- Avery Elle Cupcakes
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Chill Petite Paper Pack
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Inks: Sweet Corn, Blue Lagoon, Turquoise Sea
- Memento Tuxedo Back
- Hero Hues India Ink Black
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle