Not long ago I did some tarnished gold cards using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink to distress or tarnish some embossed mirror cardstock panels. I wondered what that technique would look like using a colored VersaFine Ink. For this card I used Teal Blue and love the way it turned out. Such an easy way to have a striking card.
The only real tip I would give for working with VersaMark Ink on a slick surface such as mirror cardstock, I used Grumbacher Matte Final Fixative to set the ink and insure that it would not rub off.
- Darice Flower Frenzy Embossing Folder
- Penny Black You Are Awesome Die
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Turquoise Sea Base Weight Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- StazOn Teal Blue Ink
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive