I love the quote by President Thomas S. Monson “To live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven.” I think it is true. Life is sweeter when we look through the challenges and experiences of our lives with gratitude. What better time of year to count our blessings than in the fall, which is why I used fall leaves for embellishments.
I like it so much that I made it again adding a die cut “Thank You” from Karen Burniston.
- Lawn Fawn Large and Small Stitched Leaves
- American Crafts Pumpkin Cardstock (320365)
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# Ivory Cardstock
- Distress Oxide Inks: Ripe Persimmon, Rusty Hinge, Gathered Twigs, Candied Apple, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint
- Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Bottle Green, Ripened Pumpkin, Dandelion Yellow, Red Berry
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Silhouette Cameo Word Cutout
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive