When I saw Gina K. Designs Rose Bouquet Stamp I really like the image, but when I got it in the mail it was smaller than I thought it would be. An easy way to make a small image take center stage is to cut a rectangle just larger than the image and then back it was a different colored frame.
For this card I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and then die cut a rectangle using a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle. Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock was cut 1/8” larger and the two were adhered together using Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive. The black border really draws the eye to the focal image.
The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday Cosmos and was stamped with Hero Hues India Ink Black in the lower left of the focal image panel.
I used fall colors for the flowers. Copic Markers: Copic Markers: R08, R05, R22; YR16, YR14, YR12; YR18, YR16, YR12; YG97, YG95, YG9. Light blue markers were added for a sky effect (B0000, B000).
Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut with the same Simon Says Stamp rectangle die and adhered to the back of the focal image. A top folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock and the focal image was adhered to the front using Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
- Gina K. Designs Rose Bouquet Stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Technique Tuesday Cosmos Sentiment Stamp
- Copic Markers: R08, R05, R22; YR16, YR14, YR12; YR18, YR16, YR12; YG97, YG95, YG93; B0000, B000
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Hero Hues India Ink Black
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive