Since I had some leftover flower cardstock leftover from my previous card I decided to use it again for this one. However, this time I decided to use Ellen Hutson’s Oval Essential dies.
I first die cut a rectangle from the patterned paper using a guillotine cutter to 3 3/4″ x 5″. An Ellen Hutson Essential Oval die was used to cut an oval from gold mirror cardstock, which was adhered to the center of the patterned paper and then both were adhered to a top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs Base Weight Ivory Cardbase.
For this card I decided to cut another oval from base weight ivory cardstock and added it to the center of the gold frame. This gave a neutral base for adding the sentiment.
I pulled out the Altenew Fantasy Floral dies to create a focal image on the front of the card. Scraps of paper were used to cut the layers of the flower and then Copic Markers added some shading. The flower and leaves were added to the lower left of the oval.
The sentiment was cut from gold mirror cardstock. The secondary sentiment was stamped and then the “hello” die cut was adhered using liquid glue.
- Altenew Fantasy Floral 3D
- My Favorite Things Happy Hellos
- LDRS Creative If Friends Were Flowers
- Ellen Hutson Essential Ovals and Rectangles
- Graphic 45 Hello Sunshine Bloom Collection Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Layering Weight and Base Weight Ivory Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Scraps of Deep Red and Pink Cardstocks
- Copic Markers: YG97, RV23, RV21, R20; RV99, R37, R35
- Distress Oxide Forest Moss Ink
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive