This is another card I watercolor painted while I was in Kentucky. I have always colored this image with Copic Markers in the past, but this time it was stamped on Canson XL 140# Watercolor Paper with Distress Antique Linen Ink. This time it was colored using Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils. Since this is a detailed image the darker lines of the pencils allowed the lines of the image to be maintained. I would outline the image with the color desired and then use a Black Velvet #4 Round Watercolor Brush to pull the color out. This was a more challenging no-line watercoloring project, but I like the way it turned out. The Inktense Pencils used are listed below.
Once the image was dry it was run through the Big Shot with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8” smaller and added to the back. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Inside & Out Birthday and was stamped with Hero Hues India Ink Black.
A top folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# Kraft Cardstock and the focal image was adhered to the front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
- Stampin’ Up Angler
- Papertrey Ink Inside & Out Birthday
- Canson XL 140# Watercolor Paper
- Gina K. Designs 120# Kraft Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils: 1530 Felt Green, 1540 Light Olive, 2100 Payne’s Grey, 023 Golden Yello, 0200 Sun Yellow, 1900 Willow, 1700 Mustard, 1910 Red Oxide; 0900 Iris Blue
- Black Velvet #4 Round Brush
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheets
- Distress Antique Linen
- Hero Hues India Ink Black