This is the second card I made with My Favorite Things Flashy Florals. I used less flowers for this card, since the focal image was die cut with a smaller rectangle from My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangles. All of the flowers were adhered directly to the focal image rectangle with Ranger Multi Medium Matte. The sentiment is from a retired set called Amy R Great Birthday Greetings. For added interest to the smaller flowers I used some Queen & Co. Red Jellies and scatter a few yellow and red around the sentiment.
When you have a clean and simple card design I often like to add dimension by using and embossing folder on the card front. A side folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock and then run through the Big Shot with the Darice Basket Weave Embossing Folder.
Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8” inch smaller than the focal image and then adhered to the card front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
- My Favorite Things Flashy Florals
- Amy R Great Birthday Greetings
- Hero Hues India Ink Black
- Gina K. Designs Ink: Red Hot, Red Velvet, Wild Dandelion, Prickly Pear, Jelly Bean Green, Fresh Asparagus
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangles
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Solar White 80# White Cardstock
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Queen & Co. Jellies Red and Yellow
- Darice Basket Weave Embossing Folder