This is the third card made with My Favorite Things Flashy Florals. I love the pink and purple combination in the flowers. A smaller My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle was die cut from Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock. The flowers were adhered to the rectangle with both Ranger Multi Medium Matte and 3M ½” Foam Tape.
The second way I like to add interest to a clean and simple card is to add a mat of mirror cardstock 1/8” larger than the focal image. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut with the same wonky rectangle and then it was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock using Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
- My Favorite Things Flashy Florals
- Amy R Great Birthday Greetings
- Hero Hues India Ink Black
- Gina K. Designs Ink: Wild Lilac, Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink, Jelly Bean Green, Fresh Asparagus
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangles
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Solar White 80# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Zookwang Be Creative Tape