This is the fourth card I made with My Favorite Things Flashy Florals and their Wonky Rectangle. To add interest to the focal image the rectangle was embossed with the Cuttlebug Kaleidoscope Embossing Folder.
Since the focal image was embossed the sentiment from Gina K. Designs Sentiment Bouquet was stamped on Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder.
Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8” smaller than the focal image and then adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. Turquoise rhinestones were pulled from my stash of embellishments and added to the center of the small blue flowers.
After the card was done I decided to scatter more turquoise rhinestones around the flowers and sentiment. I’m not sure which one I like the best.
- My Favorite Things Flashy Florals
- Gina K. Designs Sentimental Bouquet
- Hero Hues India Ink Black
- Gina K. Designs Ink: Ocean Mist, Blue Lagoon, Peach Bellini, Tomato Soup, Jelly Bean Green, Fresh Asparagus
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangles
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Gina K. Designs 120# White and Black Cardstock
- Neena Solar White 80# White Cardstock
- Cuttlebug Kaleidoscope Embossing Folder
- Turquoise Rhinestones from Stash
- Recollections Turquoise Rhinestones