I finally received the Simon Says Stamp Floral Bliss stamp set and wanted to use it right away. I stamped the image on Canson XL 140# Watercolor Paper in the upper left and lower right of the panel with VersaFine Black Ink and then heat embossed it with Hero Arts Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder.
I decided to color the image using my Tombo Dual Brush Makers: 873 Coral, 636 Imperial Purple, 743 Hot Pink, 723 Pink, 443 Turquoise, 249 Hunter Green, 277 Dark Green, and 177 Dark Jade. I didn’t water the colors down very much and they turned out very bright and colorful. I watercolored the background of the images using Broken China Distress Ink. I applied it to an acrylic block and spritzed it with water so that it was a light, pale color. Once it was dry I cut down the images using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles and added Darice Sticky Back Foam to the back to add dimension.
To focal image was then adhered to a top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. Pretty Pink Posh Enchanted Garden Sequins were scattered around the flowers and the card was done.
- Simon Says Stamp Floral Bliss
- My Favorite Things Big Birthday Sentiments
- Canson XL 140# Watercolor Paper
- Gina K. Designs 120# White
- VersaFine Black Ink
- Hero Arts Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Distress Ink Broken China
- Tombo Markers 873 Coral, 636 Imperial Purple, 743 Hot Pink, 723 Pink, 443 Turquoise, 249 Hunter Green, 277 Dark Green, and 177 Dark Jade Pretty Pink Posh Enchanted Garden Sequins
- Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles