This is another digital stamp from Pinterest (Pin #473229873336006274) that I printed with my HP Laser Printer onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers: R39, R37, R85; BG34, BG32; Y38, Y23, Y08; V25, V22; YG67, YG17, YG03; YG61, YG03; YG97, YG95; BG49, BG15, BG13; BG0000.
I really didn’t like the look of the image, but I decided to try it with a dry embossed paisley background using some hot pink cardstock from Momenta Cardstock Carton 12 x 12 Paper Pad and the Cuttlebug Perfectly Paisley Embossing Folder.
I die cut a rectangle using rectangle from Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles. The sentiment from Mama Elephant Make a Wish was stamped prior to dry embossing with Hero Hues India Ink Black. The image was traced onto some Darice Sticky Back Foam, fussy cut, and adhered to the back, then the image was glued a little to the right of the rectangle with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. The rectangle was then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock,
I liked the way it turned out. Sometimes all you need to pull a design together is to have the right background.
- Pinterest Digital Stamp Pin 473229873336006274
- HP Laser Printer
- Mama Elephant Make a Wish
- Hero Hues India Ink Black
- Copic Markers: R39, R37, R85; BG34, BG32; Y38, Y23, Y08; V25, V22; YG67, YG17, YG03; YG61, YG03; YG97, YG95; BG49, BG15, BG13; BG0000
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Silhouette Cameo
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Momenta Cardstock Carton 12 x 12 Paper Pad
- Cuttlebug Perfectly Paisley Embossing Folder
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
- 3M ½” Foam Tape