I had a few flowers and leaves leftover from my previous card and decided to use the small bud vase in the Altenew Versatile Vases. I decided to place the flower arrangement on a large oval shape for this card. I ran it through the Big Shop with the Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder, which give a very subtle texture that is lovely. I adhered the fast to the oval with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape. As before, I added Ranger Glossy Accents to give the vase a glass look.
It look lovely, but it just felt a little flat, so I decided to add Ranger Gold Stickles to the edges of the oval, this is fairly easy to do since you have the stitched details on the outside edge.
- Hero Arts 01/2020 Monthly Hero Kit
- Altenew Birthday Greetings
- Altenew Versatile Vases
- Copic Markers: R46, R29, R17; Y38, Y35, Y32; R08, R05, R02; YG67, YG17, YG23; YG97, YG93
- Distress Oxide Broken China
- Ranger Gold Stickles
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Ovals
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 110# and 80# Solar White Cardstock