This pretty wreath from Memory Box was another die that I experimented with using on the FoilPress. I used gold foil and then colored the images with Copic Markers. I decided to pull out some of the flower centers for Altenew’s Garden Picks 3D Flowers to add to the center of these flowers. The centers of the flowers were the perfect size to foil the Spellbinders Stylish Script Happy Birthday.
This is a large image measuring about 4 1/8″ in diameter. That doesn’t leave much room for the front of a standard A2 cardbase, so I decided to make into a round card. I cut the focal image with a 4 1/4″ round die and then cut two 4 1/2″ purple circles. I scored the top of the inner circle and added Be Creative Double Sided Tape above the score line. This will create the circle cardbase. To allow the card to stand I trimmed a small amount from the inner circle so that it had a flat surface.
I used the 3 in 1 Memory Keepers Punch Board to create a 5″ square envelope. The final embellishment was to add some Nuvo Glitter Drops in Golden Sunset to the flower centers.
- Memory Box Bloomington Wreath Die
- Altenew Garden Picks 3D Flower Centers
- Spellbinders Glimmer Stylish Script Happy Birthday
- Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Rose Gold Hot Foil
- Nuvo Glitter Drops Golden Sunset
- Copic Markers: V09, V06, V04, V01; YG67, YG17, YG03
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Purple Cardstock from Stash
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive