I decided to use a Spellbinders Glimmer Circle Pattern for a card. I foiled the circle pattern onto some 80# Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock using gold foil. It turned out beautiful. I then foiled the Glimmer Stylish Script into the center of the circle. I had learned previously that you get better results foiling separately the different glimmer dies.
I pulled out the Hero Arts Infinity Circle Dies to die cut the circle pattern. I used a smaller circle die to cut some Darice Sticky Back Foam and added it to the back of the circle.
I looked through my dies and selected the Pink Fresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangle to cut a panel from Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock. It was then embossed using Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder. This rectangle was adhered to the front of a top folding cardbase. The glimmer circle was adhered to the front with liquid glue.
I decided to add a floral die cut to the circle. I pulled out the pretty Altenew Fantasy Floral 3D Dies. I decided to color cardstock by using the mini ink pads and running them directly onto to the cardstock. Once the ink was dry the layers were then cut and adhered together using liquid glue. Sticky back foam was added to the portions of the flower and leaves that overhung the circle.
- Spellbinders Glimmer Stylish Script Thank You and Happy Birthday
- Spellbinders Glimmer Circle Pattern
- Altenew Fantasy Floral 3D Dies
- Hero Arts Infinity Circle Die
- Altenew Velvet Ink
- Gina K. Designs Red Velvet, Red Hot, Fresh Asparagus Ink
- Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
- Pink Fresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangle Die
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock