This is the second card I made with Gina K. Designs Framescape Winter Trees. I really like the peaceful mountain lake scene. I used several colors of Memento Inks to stamp the images using ink cubes, which allows for more precise placement of the ink. Colors used were Tuxedo Black; Olive Grove, Rich Coca, Toffee Crunch. Copic Markers were used to enhance the stamped images (colors listed below).
I die cut a small circle from a full sticky back post-it. I used the negative post-it to ink blend the sun rising from the horizon with Distress Inks Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey. I then covered the sun with the positive die cut and ink blended the sky with Tumbled Glass and Broken China.
The focal image was die cut using a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle. To draw the eye into the scene Gina K. Designs Dark Chocolate Cardstock was cut 1/8” larger than the focal image rectangle and adhered to the back with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. A rectangle of Darice Sticky Back Foam was die cut with the same rectangle die and adhered to the back of the focal image.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts Yummy Treats and was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink. A side folding cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# Kraft Cardstock. The focal image was adhered to the font with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Gina K. Designs Framescape Winter Trees
- Hero Arts Yummy Treats
- Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black; Olive Grove, Rich Coca, Toffee Crunch
- Gina K. Designs 120# Dark Chocolate and Kraft Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cardstock
- Copic Markers: E57, E55, E53, E51; YG99, YG97, YG95; B93, B91; B0000, B000, B00
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet