I love this lovely lake and evergreen tree scene by Gina K. Designs. I stamped the image with Gina K. Designs Christmas Pine and then again with VersaMark Ink and heat set it with clearing embossing powder. This keeps the crisp green color for the trees white you add color to the rest of the nature scene. Usually I would ink blend the sky and lake, but this time I decided to used Copic Markers. I added reflections of the trees in the lake by adding some irregular squiggly lines. Once the scene was complete I decided to add the birds in the sky and the boat on the lake.
As a finishing touch I created a wooden frame using Hero Arts Wood Frame Infinity Die and ink blended it with Distress Oxide Inks. It added to the woodsy feel to the card.
- Gina K. Designs Framescape Winter Trees
- Gina K. Designs Christmas Pine Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Copic Markers: E49, E47, E44; G29, G28, G46, G82, N7, N5; Y15, Y13, Y11, Y08, Y06, Y04, Y00
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Christmas Pine Base Weight Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Hero Arts Wood Frame Infinity Die
- Distress Oxide Inks: Gathered Twigs and Vintage Photo
- Be Creative Double Sided Tape
- Darice Thin Strips Foam Tape