This is another card I created for Laina Taylor to give out to some of the sisters from church. I used another great image from Conie Fong with flowers in a watering can.
I printed the image onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers. I cut the colored panel down using a Memory Box Matinee Rectangle and added sticky back foam to add dimension when it was adhered to the card.
The sentiment is a standard font paired with a lovely script. It was stamped under the focal image with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink.
The card front of an A2 cardbase was embossed using the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder and the focal image rectangle was adhered using liquid glue. Silver sequins were scattered around the focal image and the card was done.
- Conie Fong Garden Bouquet
- Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flower
- Copic Markers: C6, C5, C4, C3, C2, C1, C0; Y15, Y11, Y00; Y26, Y23, Y21; V01, V04, V06, V01; RV23, RV02, RV000; YR14, YR12, YR00; YG67, YG17, YG03; G99, G94, YG03; YG17, YG05, YG03
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Silver Sequins
- Memory Box Matinee Rectangle