This is another cute image from Lili of the Valley. I created this card by pulling the image into my Silhouette Cameo and printing and cutting it with registration marks.
I colored the image with Copic Markers and then added foam tape behind. I used a white gel pen to add details to the blanket. I went through my scraps of blue cardstock until I found one that blended well with the color of the blanket and die cut with a stitched rectangle and adhered it to a side folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
I determined where to stamp sentiment by laying the focal image on the blue rectangle. I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. The focal image was added and adhered with liquid glue and the card was done.
- Lili of the Valley Get Well Bunny
- Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flower
- Copic Markers: Y04, Y02, Y00; YG17, YG05, YG03, YG01; R22, R35, Y08, Y06, Y04; YR16, YR14, YR12; C5, C3, C2, C00; B23, B21, B12; R02, R01
- VersaMark Ink
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
- Silhouette Cameo