Since Michael’s favorite card so far was the golden flowering Christmas tree I decided to create it using green cardstock, since that’s the color of a Christmas tree.
For this first card I the flower Christmas Tree from gold mirror cardstock. I then cut scalloped rectangles from both gold mirror and Gina K. Designs Christmas Pine cardstock. To keep the card flat for mailing, everything was adhered together with liquid glue and then adhered to a Christmas Pine top folding cardbase. The final embellishment was to add Christmas Red Stickles to the center of the flowers.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of the green cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. A Pink & Main Sentiment Strip was used to cut it out, which added the nice flag ends to the strip.
This would be a quick and easy card to recreate, but it would be more expensive than others because it uses so much mirror cardstock.
- Memory Box Flowering Christmas Tree Die
- Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Christmas
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
- Paper Studio Vellum
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Christmas Pine Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Ranger Christmas Red Stickles