I’ve had these geometric border stamps from Fiskars for a long time and decided to use them on some stamps. For this card I stamped the triangles on either side of a rectangle die cut using a stitched rectangle.
The focal image was stamped in the center of the borders and colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment was stamped below. However, it looked flat on the card front, so I stamped it again, colored it again, fussy cut it with scissors, added some foam tape for dimension and placed on top of the prior stamped image. I liked this much better.
I created a mat for behind the rectangle using the same green ink that had been used on the triangle border. It was then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase and the card was done.
- Fiskars Geo Borders
- Inkadinkado Happy Birthday Surprise
- Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
- Copic Markers: YR09, YR07, YR04, YR00; YG67, YG63, YG03; Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21; YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12; YR24, YR23, YR21; G46, G43, G40; Y38, Y35, Y32; R27, R24, R22, R21; YG63, YG03, YG01
- Gina K. Designs Fresh Asparagus and Tangerine Twist Ink
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Fresh Asparagus Cardstock
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Ripened Pumpkin and Bottle Green