I love fall colors and decided to use Copic Markers YG95, YG93, YG91; YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12; YR24, YR23, YR21; Y23, Y21, Y11 to color this image from Clearly Besotted Happily Ever After.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then use the Silhouette Cameo to create a cut file. A Small rectangle was cut using a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle. The focal image was placed on some Darice Sticky Back Foam and fussy cut to add to the back of the image for dimension. It was placed on the rectangle to determine where to stamp the sentiment from Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. It was then glued to the die cut rectangle with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
The front of a top folding A2 cardbase, made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock was run through the Big Shot with the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder and then the focal image rectangle was adhered to the top with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Clearly Besotted Happily Ever After
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Clearly Besotted Fancy Sayings
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers: YG95, YG93, YG91; YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12; YR24, YR23, YR21; Y23, Y21, Y11
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Silhouette Cameo
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle