This card was made for a young woman at church whose favorite color is purple. I found a beautiful plaid from the Doodlebug Polar Pals 6 x 6 Paper Pack that made the La-La Land Crafts Birthday Cake Molli image pop on the paper. I love the way it turned out. Happy Birthday Abigail.
The image is a digital stamp and was printed on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with a LaserJet printer to ensure it wouldn’t bleed when colored with Copic Markers (colors listed below). The Silhouette Cameo PIXScan Mat was used to cut around the image once it had been colored.
The patterned paper was cut with the rectangle from Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes and adhered directly to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive.
A My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Frame was cut from white cardstock to draw attention to the focal image. To add dimension 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape was cut in half and adhered to the back and then adhered to the card front.
Foam Tape was added to the back of the focal image and before adhering it to the card front it was placed to determine where to stamp the secondary sentiment from Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday, which was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Hero Arts Detailed White Embossing Powder. The focal image was then attached by removing the backing of the foam tape and the card was done.
- La-La Land Crafts Birthday Cake Molli Digital Stamp
- Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
- MFT Stitched Oval Frame
- Copic Markers: E49, E37, E33; V12, V04, V06, V09; E000, E00, E11, R20; YR24, YR23, YR21; YR23, Y35
- VersaMark Ink
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- Doodlebug Polar Pals 6 x 6 Paper
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle