For this birthday card I wanted to add some visual interest to a simple image. I decided to use a flower panel die that came from China. The thing about China dies is that you don’t know who the manufacturer is, but I really like the die. First I die cut a rectangle using a stitched rectangle and then used the panel die.
I printed the image with a laser printer and colored it with Copic Markers and then die cut it with the Silhouette PIXScan Mat. It fit perfectly to the right of the die cut. Blue cardstock was added to the back of the die cut and then
3M 1/2″ Foam Tape was added to the back of the focal image and the panel was adhered to the front of a top folding cardbase.
- Paper Nest Dolls Birthday Ellie
- Altenew Birthday Greetings
- Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Ink
- Copic Markers: E49, E47, E57; B99, B97, B95; B95, B93, B91; YR24, YR23, YR21; E13, E11, E01, E00, R21; C2
- Ranger Gold Stickles
- Flower Panel from China
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Blue Cardstock from Scraps
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive