The digital images from Make It Crafty make perfect cards for the young women in our church. This card is for Ariana, whose favorite color is Forest Green. She has beautiful, long dark hair and brilliant blue eyes. This image is called Tress Joyful.
The image was printed on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with a laser printer, which ensures that the lines will not bleed when coloring with Copic Markers. Colors used were: B37, B45, B34, B41; G29, G28, G09, G24; E49, E57, E55; E11, C01, E000, R20; B0000.
When coloring was complete it was cut using the PIXScan Mat and the Silhouette Cameo. The image was placed on Darice Sticky Back Foam and traced with a pencil, fussy cut with scissors, and adhered to the back of the focal image.
A rectangle of the same white cardstock was cut using a Gina Marie Designs Loopy Rectangle Die. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back for additional dimension. The sentiment from Penny Black Sprinkles & Smiles was stamped on this decorative rectangle with Gina K. Designs Christmas Pine Ink.
- Make it Crafty Tress Joyful
- Penny Black Sprinkles & Smiles
- Copic Markers: B37, B45, B34, B41; G29, G28, G09, G24; E49, E57, E55; E11, C01, E000, R20; B0000
- Gina K. Designs Christmas Pine In k
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina Marie Designs Loopy Rectangle
- Darice Sticky Back Foam