I am always looking for stamps that would make great birthday cards, since I make so many of them. When I saw this Chunky Birthday stamp from Stampendous I knew it would make great masculine cards.
I decided to watercolor the image so I stamped it with VersaFine Fine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed it with Hero Arts Ultra Fine Clear Embossing Powder on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I used ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers (020 Red, 070 Orange, 052 Bright Yellow, 043 Olive Green, 031 Cobalt Blue, 032 Persian Blue, 084 Deep Violet, 080 Violet) to color it in a rainbow pallet.
Once the coloring was dry the image was die cut with a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle. It was matted with Gina K. Designs Onyx Black Base Weight Cardstock. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added for dimension. The focal image rectangle was adhered to a top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock and the card was done.
- Stampendous Chunky Birthday
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Hero Arts Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Black Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 020 Red, 070 Orange, 052 Bright Yellow, 043 Olive Green, 031 Cobalt Blue, 032 Persian Blue, 084 Deep Violet, 080 Violet
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive