For this card I tried something I had seen Jennifer McGuire do in a video. I die cut the candles and flames first and inlaid them into the negative space one by one to be able to stamp them in different colors. It made it so quick and easy.
Once the everything was stamped I die cut a rectangle using a My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle and stamped the sentiment at the bottom with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink. Foam tape was added to the back of the candles and flames and then adhered to the stitched rectangle.
The side folding A2 cardbase was embossed using the Stampin’ Up Subtle embossing folder. This is one of my favorites, it add a great texture to the card. The stitched rectangle was adhered to the front with liquid glue and the card was done.
- My Favorite Things Make a Wish
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
- Altenew Inks: Ultra Violet, Ultramarine, Firebrick, Olive
- Gina K. Designs Inks: Blue Lagoon, Wild Dandelion, Red Velvet, Honey Mustard
- Copic Markers: YR24, YR23, YR20; YG05, YG03, YG01; Y15, Y13, Y11; YR04, YR02, YR00; R24, R22, R21; B97, B95, B91; V09, V06, V04; BG13, BG2, BG000
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Ranger Crystal Stickles