This card was made for one of the young women in our church. Her favorite colors are blue and peach and so those of the colors of Copic Markers used to color this cute digital image from Paper Nest Dolls called Birthday Ellie.
I printed the image on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with my Brother Ink Jet Printer, which will not bleed when colored with Copic Markers. Colors used were: B39, B37, B32, B34; R22, R21, R20; Y08, Y04, Y02; E49, E47, E57, E55, E53; E11, E01, E000, R20.
Once the image was colored it was cut using the PixScan Mat and the Silhouette Cameo. The image was placed on some Darice Sticky Back Foam and traced with a pencil, then fussy cut and added to the back of the focal image.
A rectangle of My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Heirloom Patterned Paper was cut with a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX die and adhered to the front of a cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# Ivory Cardstock with the Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive. The sentiment was stamped on the patterned paper with Distress Oxide Faded Jeans Ink and then the focal image was adhered to the card front with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
- Paper Nest Dolls Birthday Ellie Digi Stamp
- Penny Black Sprinkles & Smiles Stamp
- Copic Markers: B39, B37, B32, B34; R22, R21, R20; Y08, Y04, Y02; E49, E47, E57, E55, E53; E11, E01, E000, R20
- Distress Oxide Faded Jeans Ink
- Hero Arts Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Heirloom 6 x 6 Paper Pad
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive