The card was made using the Power Poppy Peonies Digital Stamp, which was printed on Canson 90# Cold Press Watercolor and cut with the Silhouette Cameo.
The color of the peonies in real life are more purple than are shown here. Colors from Winsor & Newton Artist Grade 24 Half Pan Watercolor set were used to watercolor the flowers.
A rectangle was die cut from Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock and then embossed with the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder. The panel was adhered to a top folded A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock using Darice Adhesive Foam.
The focal image was adhered to the embossed panel with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape. The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Big Birthday Sentiments stamp set. It was stamped on Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and embossing with Gina K. Designs Fine Detail White Embossing Powder. The sentiment strip was added over the focal image with 3M 1/2″ foam tape on the ends only.
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock
- Canson 90# Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Power Poppy Peonies Digital Stamp
- My Favorite Things Big Birthday Sentiments
- Darice Adhesive Foam
- 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape
- Gina K. Designs Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
- Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
- Winsor & Newton Artist Grade 24 Half Pan Watercolor Set