It is amazing how orientation can change the look of a card. I really like the bright and happy color of red. This isn’t technically a monochromatic card since the flames are yellow. I like the look of stamping the die cut word with red ink on red paper. It gives a nice subtle look.
This was a simple card to create and has a very clean and simple feel. I used Copic Markers to add some shading to the edges.
- My Favorite Things Make a Wish
- Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
- Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold, and Party
- Gina K. Designs Ink: Coral Reef, Sweet Corn, Wild Dandelion
- Copic Markers: R24, R22, R20
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Red Cardstock from Scraps
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive