This is another card I colored while on the go. It was made for a young lady whose favorite color is blue. The cute image is from Whimsy Stamps Sweet Blossom. The patterned paper from Recollections Bright and Basic 12 x 12 Paper Pack was used to accent the focal image and made it really pop.
The focal image was stamped on Canson LX 140# Watercolor Paper with VersaFine Black Ink and then heat embossed using Hero Arts Ultra Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder. Embossing the image makes it really easy to watercolor. Tombo Dual Brush Markers were used to color the image using a Sakura Watercolor Brush. The colors used were: 020 Peach, 942 Tan, 992 Sand, 969 Chocolate, 528 Navy, 533 Peacock Blue, 452 Process Blue, 277 Dark Green.
Once I was home the focal image was die cut using the Big Shot and the second largest Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangles. The blue patterned paper was die cut using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangled and adhered to the front of an A2 top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Elmer’s Dot Runner Adhesive. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8” smaller than the focal image and adhered to the back. It was adhered to the cardbase using Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs Birthday Greetings and was stamped with VersaFine Black Ink and heat embossed with the same Hero Arts clear embossing powder and the card was done.
- Whimsy Stamps Sweet Blossom
- Gina K. Designs Birthday Greetings
- Canson XL 140# Watercolor Paper
- Recollections Bright and Basic 12×12
- Gina K. Designs 120# White
- VersaFine Black Ink
- Hero Arts Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Tombo Mono Dual Brush Markers: , 020 Peach, 942 Tan, 992 Sand, 969 Chocolate, 528 Navy, 533 Peacock Blue, 452 Process Blue, 277 Dark Green
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Elmers Dot Runner