Avery Elle Balloons makes a great masculine birthday card. It is simple to create and yet looks festive and fun.
I stamped the balloons on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Gina K. Designs Inks Jelly Bean Green, Powder Blue, Sweet Corn Yellow and then die cut the images with the matching dies. A rectangle of the same white cardstock was die cut using the My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle die. The balloons were placed on the rectangle to determine where to stamp the strings and then the balloons were adhered using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
A top folding A2 cardbase was made from some matching blue cardstock I had in my stash and the focal image rectangle was adhered with Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive and the card was done. Simple and easy to create.
- Avery Elle Balloons
- Gina K. Designs Ink: Jelly Bean Green, Powder Blue, Sweet Corn Yellow
- My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangles
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Blue Cardstock from Stash
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Studio Katia Crystal Rainbow Confetti
- Simon Says Stamp Milk & Cookies Confetti
- Pretty Metallic Gold Confetti