This is the second try of this card. The first time around I tried using Glossy Accents and I used too much and it was running off the balloons and making a mess, so I went back to the drawing board, stamped the background balloon directly onto the stitched rectangle rather than die cutting them all and adhered them with liquid glue. I took the sentiment balloons, adhered them together, and then used clear embossing powder to add the shine and loved the way it turned out.
I decided to use Gina K. Designs Turquoise Sea cardstock for the cardbase and love the way it accented the big turquoise balloon. 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape was added to the back for dimension and glued in place with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. A Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Silver Pen was used for the strings on the balloon. It was a very subtle accent.
- Avery Elle Balloons
- Gina K. Designs Inks: Grass, Applemint, Sweet Corn, Lemon Drop, Turquoise Sea, Blue Lagoon
- VersaMark Ink
- Hero Arts Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle
- Darcie Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Turquoise Sea Cardstock
- Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Silver Pen