I’ve had the Avery Elle Balloons Stamp for quite some time and hadn’t used it yet. I recently purchased the Echo Park Balloons Stencil and thought they would work together well to create a cute birthday card. I liked the way it turned out.
I began by ink blending the stencil onto a quarter sheet of Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Distress Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry. Once it was completely dry it was die cut using a My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX and Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back. The balloons were stamped with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet and Picket Raspberry since it gives a smooth and even stamp. Sticky back foam was added to each balloon, cutting around the areas were the balloons would rest on one another so that they would be an even height. Cousin Iridescent Silver Cord was added as string to the balloons which were then adhered to the stenciled background, wrapping the cord around the back of the of the panel. The panel was then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and the card was done.
- Echo Park Balloons Stencil
- Avery Elle Balloons Stamp
- Distress Inks: Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry
- Distress Oxide Inks: Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Simon Says Stamp Moonshine Confetti
- Gina K. Designs 120# White and Black Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Cousin Iridescent Silver Cord