This card was made for a young woman at my church whose favorite color is purple. I used the La-La Land Crafts Darling Marci Digi Stamp and printed it on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with my laser jet printer, which allows you to color with Copic Markers without the lines bleeding.
I colored the image with the following Copic Markers: V28, V25, V22, BV17, BV 13; E49, E47, E57, E55; E11, E01, E000, R20, R21. I added white polka dots to the dress using a Sakura White Get Pen. Once the coloring was complete I used the PIXScan Mat to cut around the image with the Silhouette Cameo.
I found some purple and pink plaid cardstock in the Recollections Bright & Basic Paper Pack and die cut it with an A2 My Favorite Things Rectangle STAX die. It was adhered to the front of a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive.
Whenever I use an image that appears to be sitting I like to have something to ground them. I die cut the La-La Land Crafts Garden Bench out of some Simon Says Stamp Woodgrain Cardstock and ink blended it with Distress Inks Brushed Corduroy and Vintage Photo. I added thin strips of 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape to the back of the bend to add dimension. The focal image was adhered to the bend with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, with a little foam tape behind the legs so that it would be on the same level.
The sentiment is a Penny Black die from the Awesome set. It was cut multiple times from white cardstock and adhered together with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. The top layers was colored using the same purple Copic Markers that had been used on the dress, blended with darkest on the bottom. It was adhered to the bottom of the plaid card front and then the bench and girl were adhered as well.
- La-La Land Crafts Darling Marci
- Penny Black Awesome Die Set
- Copic Markers: V28, V25, V22, BV17, BV 13; E49, E47, E57, E55; E11, E01, E000, R20, R21
- Sukura White Gel Pen
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Recollections Bright & Basic Cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Woodgrain Cardstock
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
- La-La Land Crafts Garden Bench Die
- Distress Inks Brushed Corduroy and Vintage Photo
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool