When you purchase something from the Honey Bee Stamp Company you get a cute little coloring card with flowers and bees. This time I decided to use it for a card. I colored it with Copic Markers, changed the sentiment, and the results was a cute a colorful birthday card.
I decided to go outside my norm and place the focal image on an angle. I matted it with turquoise cardstock from scraps and added Darice sticky Back Foam for dimension.
For the cardbase I found some hexagon patterned paper in the Doodlebug Designs Kraft in Color Paper Pad and cut it to fit the front of an A2 top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. I searched through my paper packs to find a complimentary patterned paper to add a strip of color behind the focal image and decided on this turquoise and white stripe from Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Petite paper Pak.
It turned out to be a bright and cheerful birthday card.
- Honey Bee Stamps Thank You Card
- Amy R Great Birthday Greetings
- Copic Markers: Y08, Y06, Y04; R20; BG01, BG000, BG0000; C10, C8, C6; E49, E47, E59, E57, E55; Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13; YG67, YG17, YG25; B01, B00, B000
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Petite Paper Pak
- Doodlebug Designs Kraft in Color 6 x 6 Paper Pad
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Blue Cardstock from Scraps
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue