This cute digital image from Paper Nest Dolls called Balloon Girl was printed on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with a Brother Laser Jet Printer, which ensures the lines will not bleed when it’s colored with Copic Markers.
The Copic colors used were: B99, B97, B95, B3, B91; E49, E47, E55, E53; E11, E01, E000, R20. Once the coloring was complete it was cut using the PIXScan Mat and the Silhouette Cameo. It was then placed on some Darice Sticky Back Foam and traced with a pencil, which was then fussy cut with scissors and then added to the back of the focal image.
I rectangle of Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Patterned Paper was cut using an A2 My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX die. To help the focal image pop on the page and small scalloped rectangle was cut from a scrap of Solar White Cardstock with a Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back to add even more dimension when placed on the diagonal rainbow paper.
The sentiment is from Penny Black’s Sprinkles & Smiles and was stamped with VersaMark Ink and then heat embossed with Gina K. Designs Detailed White Embossing Powder using a Marvy Embossing Heat Tool.
A cute and colorful birthday card for a special young lady.
- Paper Nest Dolls Balloon Girl Digi Stamp
- Penny Black Sprinkles & Smiles Stamp
- VersaMark Ink
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers: B99, B97, B95, B3, B91; E49, E47, E55, E53; E11, E01, E000, R20
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow 6 x 6 Paper Pack
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Darice Sticky Back Foam