This is another cupcake design from Connie Fong with a couple of heart on the top of the cupcake. I decided to color it with purple and pink, since they are complimentary colors.
This was a simple card to make. I printed it using the Silhouette Cameo with registrations marks and then cut around the image. I colored it with Copic Markers E53, E51, E50; V09, V06, V04; RV09, RV06, RV04 and added Darice Sticky Back Foam to the back. A rectangle of purple embossed cardstock from Recollections Embossed Brights was die cut with a My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Stack and adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock.
The word “happy” was cut from gold mirror cardstock and an additional three times with white cardstock. On the white cutouts I cut off the upper loop that went over the cupcake with scissors. All were adhered together with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. I placed the cupcake and die cut word on the card front to determine where to stamp the secondary sentiment “day” using the Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday.
- Pretty Cute Stamps Hey Cupcake Digi Stamp
- Mama Elephant Happy Script Die
- Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
- Hero Arts Intense Black Ink
- Brother HL-L2380DW Ink Jet Printer
- Copic Markers: E53, E51, E50; V09, V06, V04; RV09, RV06, RV04
- Recollections Embossed Brights (Modified by Ink Blending Distress Oxide Wilted Violet)
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte