This is another pretty flower stamp from Gina K. Designs. It was stamped on Bristol Smooth Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with gold. It was colored with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
I like this stamp set. This is the first time I’ve used the butterfly in the set. I think it’s a little large for the flower, but it is a pretty accents.
The image was die cut using a stitched rectangle and then a frame of gold mirror cardstock was added behind and then sticky back foam was added to the back of the panel for dimension.
I went through my scraps to find a blue cardstock to match the color of the flower and heat embossed the sentiment in gold and adhered it directly over the flower image.
The focal image panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue. As a final embellishment gold sequins were scattered around the flower.
- Gina K. Designs Another Name for Love
- Clearly Besotted Magnificent Magnolia
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 033 Persian Green, 048 Emerald Green, 050 Yellow
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Blue Cardstock from Scratch
- Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle