For this card I decided to pull out one of my stencils, Hero Arts Floral Filigree 2, and use ink daubers to add color to the image. In order to ensure that the colors didn’t bleed into other areas of the stencil Post-it Tape was used to mask off the areas. Once it was dry it was run through the Big Shot with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle.
Since this is a clean and simple card and so I decided to use a Paper Smooches Quote Tag Hello word die cut from Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock, it was also used to add a mat behind the focal image. To add dimension Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut with the same rectangle die and adhered to the back of the focal image.
A top folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock and the focal image was adhered to the front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
I like the way it turned out.
- Hero Arts Floral Filigree 2 Stencil
- Distress Oxide: Spiced Marmalade, Lucky Clover, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Paper Smooches Quote Tag Hello Die
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black and White Cardstock
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet