I like the image from Power Poppy Tulips in a Hobnail Pitcher. Although we are far beyond tulip season it still make a love card. I printed the image using my HP Laser Jet Printer onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and then die cut around the image using the PIXScan Mat and the Silhouette Cameo. The image was colored with the following Copic Markers: R85, R83, R81; R22, R21, R20; Y08, Y02; YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01; C7, C5, C3, C2, C1.
I decided to die cut a rectangle from the same cardstock using a My Favorite Things Stitched Shapes Rectangle and then dry embossed it using the Cuttlebug Polka Dot Embossing Folder. I thought it complemented the hobnails in the pitcher beautifully. A scrap of white cardstock was colored with the darkest cool gray makers and dried with the Marvy Embossing Heat Tool. The sentiment from My Favorite Things Celebrate You was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed using Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder. 3M ½” Foam Tape was added to the back to add dimension.
To assemble the card Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the polka dot rectangle. The focal image was traced on some leftover Sticky Back Foam and the two were adhered together. The sentiment was added to the lower third of the cardbase with 3M ½” Foam Tape and the focal image was adhered above it using Ranger Multi Medium Matte and the card was done.
- Power Poppy Tulips in a Hobnail Pitcher Digital Image
- HP Laser Printer
- My Favorite Things Celebrate You
- VersaMark Ink
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers: R85, R83, R81; R22, R21, R20; Y08, Y02; YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Silhouette Cameo
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Cuttlebug Polka Dot Embossing Folder
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle