There are is some really great cardstock in the Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Petite Paper Pack. This time I decided to keep it simple and pair a great diagonal rainbow paper with a simple tag.
I stamped a present using a light ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I then stamped it again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. The sentiment is also from Winnie & Walter The Party and was added to the tag.
I decided to add a couple of orange strips to the tag pulling in the color on the present. The sentiment was stamped with some Grass Green Ink from Gina K. Designs. Some jute twine was added to the top of the tag, which was adhered it to the card front using 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape on an angle.
A quick and easy card.
- Winnie & Walter The Party
- Neat & Tangled Classic Tag 1
- Copic Markers: YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12; YG17, YG25, YG03
- Memento Toffee Crunch Ink
- Altenew Parrot and Olive Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Gina K. Designs Detailed White Embossing Powder
- Ms. Sparkle & Co. Twine & Jute Yellow and Moss
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Petite Paper Pack
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle