I used Gina Marie Designs Stud Dot Argyle Background to hot foil a panel with silver foil for this card. The foil adds such great visual interest to a card.
I have been pulling out some of my dies that I haven’t used for awhile. I love this Honey Bee Stamps for the Record stamp and dies. I am a music fan and the record, controls, and player arm makes a terrific card.
I used black, red, and silver mirror cardstock to cut out the elements of the record player. I used smaller circle dies to add behind the record and base of the arm to pop them up on the card.
I stamped the sentiment onto red mirror cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it silver. I love Honey Bee Stamps sentiments because they come with matching dies. I die cut the sentiment from red sticky back foam to pop it up on the card as well.
A top folding cardbase was used and the elements of the card were adhered with liquid glue.
This die set makes a great masculine birthday card, or its great for anyone who is a music lover.
- Honey Bee Stamps For the Record Stamp and Dies
- Gina Marie Designs Stud Dot Argyle
- Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Silver Hot Foil
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle
- Paper Accents Red, Silver and Black Mirror Cardstock
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape