I love the way this card turned out. The pretty background die from Spellbinders matted with a light blue to match the color of the hydrangea is striking.
I printed the image onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers. It was then die cut using the Divine Eloquence background die and then the sentiment was stamped in the open area beneath the flower.
I went through my scraps of cardstock to find the right light blue that would compliment the flowers and then cut it to the right size to fit behind the die cut focal image. The two were adhered together using liquid glue.
The focal image panel was then adhered to a top folding cardbase and blue sequins were scattered around the sentiment and flower and the card was done.
- Just Ink Line Hydrangea
- Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flowers
- Copic Markers: BV04, B95, B93, B91; G46, G24, YG03; YR24
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence
- Neat & Tangled Starry Night Sequins
- Pretty Pink Posh Seattle Spirit Mix Sequins