My granddaughter Emma is turning 15 the 2nd of January. It’s hard to believe how quickly time is passing. Her favorite color is turquoise and she is getting old enough that I wanted to create a more grown up card. I wanted a flower that was open and allowed for Copic coloring. I pulled out Altenew’s Adore You. I stamped it first with Memento London Fog and after color I stamped again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder.
I wanted a pretty background for the flowers and decided to use Altenew’s Frilly Frame, cut from silver mirror cardstock. I adhered it to the front of a top folding card using Elmer’s Craft Bond Spray Adhesive. I adhered the bacl flower and leaves with liquid glue. The top two flowers were adhered using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
The sentiment was heat foiling using Silver foil and Yana’s Sentiments Glimmer die. I used the coordinating die to cut out the sentiment and cut it again three times from white cardstock and adhered them together and then at the bottom of the frame with liquid glue.
- Altenew Adore You
- Spellbinders Glimmer Yana’s Sentiments
- Gemini FoilPress Silver Foil
- Copic Markers: BG18, BG16, BG13, BG11; G46, G43, G40; Y06, Y02
- Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock
- Altenew Frilly Frame
- Nuvo Deluxe Adheisve