I had a leftover gold oval from another card I created that I decided to use on this card, which is quick and easy to create.
I pulled out some green patterned paper and die cut a rectangle using a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle. It was adhered with dotliner adhesive to a top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. The gold oval was then adhered to the center with the same adhesive.
The focal image is from LDRS Creative If Friends Were Flowers and was stamps on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored with Copic Markers and die cut with the coordinating die. 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape was added to the back of the flower image and it was adhered to the left of the oval.
The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Happy Hello dies and was cut from a scrap of dark green cardstock and again from black sticky back foam and adhered to the right of the focal image and the card was done.
- LDRS Creative If Friends Were Flowers
- My Favorite Things Happy Hello Die
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Spellbinders Fancy Edged Ovals
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Copic Markers: RV69, V06, V04, V01; G29, G24, YG17
- Photo Play Belle Fleur Choose Happy Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Ivory Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- 3M ½” Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive