I love the new Ranger 3-D embossing folders. They give such a deep impression and a couple of them make great masculine birthday card. This card using the Ranger 3-D Foundry Embossing Folder and Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock. Once it was embossed it was distressed or tarnished by running StazOn Jet Black Ink lightly over the surface, which really highlighted all the rivets in the design.
For the sentiment the word “birthday” was stamped on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Ranger Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder. The word “happy” was die from the same mirror cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy die and adhered above the embossed sentiment. In keeping with the industrial feel, the sentiment was adhered to the front of the dry embossed panel using silver wire. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the panel and then it was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs Onyx Black Base Weight Cardstock.
- Ranger 3D Foundry Embossing Folder
- Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Die
- Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
- Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Black Onyx Base Weight Cardstock
- Ranger Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Ink
- StazOn Jet Black Ink
- Bead Landing Stringing 24-Gauge Beading Wire
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive