I’ve had the CZ Designs Birthday Palooza stamp set for some time and hadn’t used it, so I decided to pull it out to make this card. I really like how it turned out.
I stamped the cake and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink since I planned to color them with Copic Markers. Colors used were: E59, E57, E55; V09, V06, V04; B26, B24, B23; BG15, BG13, BG11; YG17, YG03, YG01; Y08, Y06, Y04; YR09, YR07, YR04; R29, R27, R24. After coloring I die cut them with the matching dies.
I decided to keep this a clean and simple card. I cut a rectangle of Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle. I matted it with a rectangle of turquoise cardstock and then added Darice Sticky Back Foam to the back.
I placed the cake and die cut sentiment on the rectangle to determine where to stamp the secondary sentiment. Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive was used to adhere the rectangle to the cardbase and the card was done.
- CZ Designs Birthday Palooza
- Copic Markers: E59, E57, E55; V09, V06, V04; B26, B24, B23; BG15, BG13, BG11; YG17, YG03, YG01; Y08, Y06, Y04; YR09, YR07, YR04; R29, R27, R24
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Turquoise Cardstock from Stash
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive