This card is basically a monochromatic color scheme with reds. The patterned paper accented the colors used in the layered cupcake. Since I die cut the cupcake into a circle shape the card needed a little white accents on the bottom of the card and pulled out My Favorite Things Chevron Stripes.
A very clean and simple design and very easy to create.
- Altenew Layered Cupcakes
- Gina K. Designs Inks: Sweet Corn, Peach Bellini, Coral Reef
- Pretty Pink Posh Christmas Sequin Mix
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Reflections Bright and Basic 12 x 12 Cardstock Paper
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- My Favorite Things Chevron Stripes
- Mikuki Ruby Seed Beads Mix